ANNA UNIVERSITY TIRUCHIRAPPALLI
TIRUCHIRAPPALLI – 620 024
APPLICATION FOR REVALUATION (Grade Pattern)
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. Application for revaluation must be submitted to the Principal of the college concerned within ten days from the date of announcement of results.
2. Fee for revaluation is Rs.400/- per paper and shall be paid at the college office concerned only.
3. The candidate is advised to register for the next examination including the subject in which revaluation is sought within the stipulated time without waiting for the result of revaluation.
4. There is no provision for revaluation of Practical & Project examination papers.
5. Incomplete/defective application will be rejected and the revaluation fee will neither be refunded nor adjusted towards any fee due to the University.
6. The Head of the Department should ensure the correctness of subject code and subject title(s) filled in the respective columns by the candidate while recommending the application for revaluation.
7. No application will be accepted beyond the last date of submission.
2. Register Number
3. Name of the College with Code No
4. Degree & Branch Name
5. Month & Year of Examination
6. No. of papers applied for Revaluation
7. Amount of fee paid to the College
8. Subjects for which Revaluation is required:
Semester No. Subject Code Subject Title Grade awarded
9. Recommendation of the HOD
Signature of the Candidate Signature of the HOD
Date : Signature of the Principal