ANNA UNIVERSITY TIRUCHIRAPPALLI
Tiruchirappalli – 620 024
Instructions to Candidates
1. All the candidates of the P.G. courses (ADMITTED IN THE YEAR 2007) who have won Prizes or
Medals and all the candidates who are qualified for Post-Graduate Degrees M.E / M.Tech. / MBA /
M.PHARM (except MCA) shall only be admitted to this convocation In-Person. However if these
candidates desire so, they may apply for admission to the convocation In-Absentia.
2. All other candidates shall be permitted to take their degrees In-Absentia only.
3. All those candidates who have undergone the Course in Affiliated Colleges / Autonomous Colleges
and have passed in the qualifying examination shall send their application forms through the
respective Colleges. DEGREE CERTIFICATES OF ALL THE CANDIDATES FROM
AFFILIATED COLLEGES WHO ARE ADMITTED INTO THE CONVOCATION INABSENTIA
SHALL RECEIVE THE DEGREE ONLY THROUGH THEIR RESPECTIVE
4. All those candidates who had already qualified for their degrees should submit their applications
directly to the University with the necessary convocation fees.
5. The Date of Convocation is 11.08.2010 (Wednesday).
6. The application form should be accompanied by ATTESTED XEROX copies of the Marks
Statements and previous Degree certificates (if any).
7. (a) Graduates of Anna University Tiruchirappalli who apply for the following degrees should
enclose along with their application an attested Xerox copy of their original qualifying Degree
with the relevant column in the application form carefully filled in:
MBA., M.E., M.TECH., M.PHARM
(b) SUCH OF THOSE CANDIDATES, WHOSE BASIC DEGREE CERTIFICATE IS WITH
ANY OF THE OFFICE OF THIS OR ANY OTHER UNIVERSITY, THEY SHALL MAKE A
SPECIAL MENTION OF IT AND QUOTE THE REFERENCE AND PURPOSE FOR WHICH
IT WAS SENT.
(c) The Present Degree Certificate will be released only on production of the basic degree
certificate (if any).
8. (a) Candidates (Both IN-PERSON & IN-ABSENTIA) applying for the convocation must apply
in the prescribed application format and are required to pay Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred
Only) by means of a demand draft and drawn in favour of The Registrar, Anna University
Tiruchirappalli, Tiruchirappalli – 620024 payable at Tiruchirappalli.
(b) Payment of fee in any other mode will not be accepted. The candidates should write his/ her
Name, Examination Resister Number and Address on the reverse of the demand draft.
9. (a) Fees once paid will not be refunded.
(b) Degree Certificates will be dispatched to the respective Colleges by post directly from this office
as early as possible after the date of Convocation.
(c) The Demand Draft along with the filled in application and enclosures should reach this office
on or before 15.07.2010.
10. In-person Candidates must be present for the convocation wearing their respective academic robes.
Appropriate academic robes may be hired at the Robe bank at the convocation venue.
- Hello world!
- Counselling for Admission to M.Sc. (2 years) Degree Programme-ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI : CHENNAI 600 025
- CENTRAL COUNSELLING BOARD (AIEEE – 2010-Address,Contact Number and Enquiry Desk
- AIEEE-2010 results-ALL INDIA ENGINEERING / ARCHITECTURE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (AIEEE – 2010)
- Academic Counselling Branch wise,Date wise ,Vacancy Position Report Updated
Mr WordPress on Hello world! balaji on B.E. Electrical & Electron… balaji on B.E. Electrical & Electron…