Students/Parents who wish to register online for TNEA 2010 through the internet the procedure and the registration link for the same is given below.Applicable only for TNEA 2010 Online registration.
Before registration through INTERNET
• This Software is compatible with Internet Explorer
• Read TNEA 2010 – Instruction and Information to Candidates
• Candidates belonging to Otherstate (eligible for open community only) must satisfy atleast one of the following conditions, to apply as Tamil Nadu candidate:
•Candidates studied VIII, IX, X, XI & XII Std. in Tamil Nadu.
•Children of Central Government Employees otherwise not domicile of Tamil Nadu may also apply for admission,irrespective of their domicile, provided their parents or guardians (only if both parents are not alive) have been serving in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past FIVE YEARS at the time of submission of application which should be supported by enclosing a certificate from the employer of the parent or guardian, to that effect.
•Sons and daughters of All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre Officers otherwise not native of Tamil Nadu are eligible.
•Children of Employees in Public Sector or Government recognised Institutions who at the time of submission of application for admission employed in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past five years may also apply, irrespective of their domicile, provided a certificate from the employer is enclosed along with the application that the person is a Permanent Employee of the Firm or Institution concerned with evidence like Income Tax return, PF Slip, etc. and is working in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past FIVE YEARS.
• Make sure that the Demand Draft for the required amount is on hand
(Rs.500 for General category and Rs.250 for SC/SCA/ST belongs to Tamil Nadu)
• Make sure that the marks in the qualifying exam XII th std/H.S.C/or equivalent are in hand.
• Fill all the details required in the online application form.
• Now click “PROCEED” button to submit your application through online.